Anxiety at an interview can damage your prospects of gaining a new job.
Nerves can prevent you from giving your best responses to questions. Does your throat go dry? Does your mind go blank, or the words come out too fast or too slow?
Would you like to feel more positive, calmer and focused at your next interview?
Has this condition happened after a bad interview or has it always been there?
Would you like to increase your self-esteem and show the interviewers how you are the right person for this position?
Do you want to stop those butterflies, feeling flustered or the blushing taking over, resulting in damaging your opportunity of advancement and better work prospects?
If the answers are yes, why not try a different way. By using hypnotherapy you can feel calmer more relaxed, having a higher self-belief in yourself on the days leading up to the day of the interview and during your interview
Giving you a better opportunity to perform at your best during the next interview.
Interested in changing those feelings, why not try hypnotherapy, and give you an improved chance of gaining that new position.
Please have a look at the testimonials on this website.
If you would like to discuss this topic further, please contact me by email email@example.com or by phone on 01925860892 or 07507 013283
I can be contacted out of hours, up to 9pm weekdays or 4pm weekends on 07507 013283
Tips that may also help
- Make sure you thoroughly research the company, this can be done online or at the local library
- Decide on how you are going to travel to the interview (know the exact location) and what you will be wearing
- Decide whether this job, is the one that suits your abilities, and training.
- Are there opportunities to develop your talents and to gain promotion with this new company?
- Think of the potential questions that you may be asked at the interview and have your responses ready.
- The thought of the questions you can ask at the end of the interview. Employers expect you to have at least one question.
- Is the company secure i.e. what are the chances of it going out of business or moving to a new location
- How will you travel to this company each day and how much will it cost?